Jul 14 all-day
- at Rowan’s Ravine Provincial Park and Last Mountain Lake. Free fishing for all ages. No-angling licence required.
Jul 14 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Wildlife Hall. Phone Roberta (306) 725-4570 to book a table.
Jul 14 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- at Rowan’s Ravine Provincial Park. Presented by Last Mountain Lake National Wildlife Area and Migratory Bird Sanctuary. Come to the beach change house between 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to see and touch plants, feathers, furs and more interesting things found throughout the ecosystem in our area.
Jul 15 all-day
- at Rowan’s Ravine Provincial Park and Last Mountain Lake. Free fishing for all ages. No angling licence required.
Jul 15 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Govan school gym. Come enjoy good music, dancing and visiting. Everyone welcome!
Jul 15 @ 7:00 pm
- at Rowan’s Ravine Provincial Park. See talented young performers from across the province in a top-notch musical.
Jul 16 @ 3:00 pm
- Come learn valuable information about wildlife prevention. Smokey is looking forward to meeting you at the beach change house. Make sure to shake his paw!
Jul 16 @ 7:30 pm
- Speedos 1/2 hour earlier.
Jul 19 @ 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Old Schoolhouse, sponsored by Saskatchewan Health Authority. For children ages 1-10. Free come and go event 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Grow young children’s love of nature and the outdoors through this fun, interactive event. Activities include storytelling, picnic and garden centre activity stations to spark imaginations, a giant earth ball to encourage active play, a nature scavenger hunt to inspire an interest in the natural world, nature-based crafts, and nature sensory activities for discovery and exploration. Parents, caregivers, and grandparents are all welcome. Not a drop off activity. Call Carol (306) 725-3360 with any questions.