In the event of an emergency call 911 for fire, police, or ambulance.
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) Detachment is located in the Strasbourg Town Office building, 200 Mountain Street, Strasbourg, SK. Their phone number is (306) 725-3520.
Strasbourg Emergency Medical Service is located at 401 Gastle Street and is home to our ambulance serving the surrounding area.
The Strasbourg EMS also services several AED machines around the community. The locations are as follows:
- Last Mountain Pioneer Home – available 24/7 to the public
- Strasbourg Memorial Hall – only available during events
- Strasbourg Golf Course – only available during the golf season
- Strasbourg Recreation Centre (Rink) – only available during events
- Strasbourg Health Centre – only available during business hours
- Strasbourg Dental Clinic – only available during business hours
- Strasbourg School – only available during school hours
- Richardson Pioneer – only available during business hours
- Prairie Co-op – only available during business hours
- Strasbourg EMS & Strasbourg Fire Dept – portable ones
Strasbourg & District Fire & Rescue
Fire Chief: Greg Yung – firstname.lastname@example.org – (306) 725-7679
Deputy Fire Chiefs: Justin Kerr and Brian Gorrill
The Fire Hall is located at 500 Assiniboia Avenue. Our volunteer fire department is second to none and we would like to thank all of the volunteers.
The Town of Strasbourg is proud to say we have a strong fire department, made up of individuals that are committed to making our area safer and protecting our property and families. To continue to do this very valuable service, the fire department continually needs volunteers. Some of the benefits to committing your time to protecting our communities are:
- Valuable experience
- Continuing training and workshops around the province
- Feeling of pride in serving and protecting your community
- Helping to make our communities attractive to people moving to our area
- Annual remuneration
- Great addition to anyone’s resume
- Stepping stone to a number of employment opportunities
- Camaraderie and friendships made by volunteering
Please consider volunteering today. We look only for willing and interested individuals, male or female, over the age of 18, who want to help continue to make this a safe place to live.
For information contact Greg Yung at (306) 725-7679 or come to one of the monthly meetings at the Fire Hall in Strasbourg, second Thursday of every month at 7:00 p.m.