RESIDENTIAL BUILDING PERMITS
A building permit is required for all new buildings and most smaller projects in town. All residential building permit applications must include the forms found in the Building Permit Package (Residential) link below. Please refer to the Plan Review Checklist in the Building Permit Package to determine what Specifications sheets (if any) you also need to include with your permit application.
- Deck – PBI Specs (July 1, 2017)
- Basement Development – PBI Specs (July 1, 2017)
- Detached Garage or Accessory Bldg – PBI Specs (Jan 1, 2019)
- Mobile Home – PBI Specifications (2019) (1)
- Residential Renovation – PBI Specifications (July 1, 2017)
- Residential Mechanical Ventilation Design (NBC 2015 – 9.32.)
Demolish or Move a Building:
COMMERCIAL BUILDING PERMITS
Commercial projects require different municipal forms, please contact our office for more information. Professional Building Inspections (PBI) also require specific information and forms for commercial permit applications. The two links below will take you to PBI’s website.
For questions or permit submissions, please contact the Town Office at (306) 725-3707.